- This event has passed.
Thinking Globally, Acting Locally, Philanthropy Responds
March 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We have made the recording of this digital gathering available via the link below:
Philanthropists have long been called on to step forward and lead local responses to global moments of crisis.
The COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly evolving, but already presents some far-reaching, long-term consequences many of which are borne by some of our region’s most vulnerable populations. For all of us dedicated to caring for our community, how we can most effectively activate our relationships, financial resources, and networks to lend support is heavy on our minds.
Join SVP Dallas and some of North Texas most respected foundations for an online discussion on how the local social impact community is responding to COVID-19, what each of these organizations is doing, and how we can be strategic in our work together over coming months.
Digital Gathering Panelists:
- Roslyn Dawson Thompson, President & CEO, Texas Women’s Foundation
- Matthew Randazzo, President & CEO, The Dallas Foundation
- Jennifer Sampson, McDermott-Templeton President & CEO, United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- David Scullin, President & CEO, Communities Foundation of Texas
- Tony Fleo, CEO, Social Venture Partners Dallas (Moderator)