- This event has passed.
SVP Workshop: Planning For 2021
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
In this SVP Dallas Workshop, we will explore how social impact organizations can plan for 2021. Now more than ever, planning and preparation are key to a successful new year.
Whether you are a non-profit or for-profit, you have to continue to execute your mission and avoid the pandemic drift. Many of us have had to become bold, risk-takers in order to sustain our organizations, evidential that we can be successful even with dramatic shifts. We cannot put our work on pause in hopes of the world we knew. What must we do to constructively and proactively prepare for 2021? What legal, accounting, fundraising, programming needs must we consider?
On Tuesday, November 17th, 2020 at 12 PM, join us for the opportunity to learn and ask these questions – so when the time comes to make those decisions, we are as ready as possible.
- Bob Wright, SVP Founder/Partner & Partner at Wright Connatser Law
- Emily George, CPA, SVP Partner & Director at BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Bemnet Meshesha, MSW, SVP DJR Alum & Director of Community Affairs, State Fair of Texas
- Melissa Bair, Vice President, Corporate Engagement, United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- Stacey Guillen, Director of Business Development, Kanarys, Inc.
- Prisma Garcia, Director of Capacity Building, SVP Dallas
Special thanks to our sponsors, Something Good Consulting Group and Wright Connatser PLLC, for their support of social impact and corporate social responsibility in North Texas.