Strong organizations deliver better results.
It’s not sexy, but things like sound financial systems, effective board governance, and up-to-date technology can make the difference between serving 200 and 1,000 kids in need. That’s why SVP strengthens organizations from the inside out – matching them with volunteer and sometimes paid consultants who can help amplify their impact.
In any given year, SVP affiliates across the globe work with hundreds of nonprofits and social enterprises — providing millions of dollars in unrestricted grants and thousands of skilled volunteer hours.
And while SVP affiliates strengthen community nonprofits, SVP International (SVPI) is focused on strengthening the affiliates themselves, providing:
- One-to-one coaching and trouble shooting with dedicated relationship managers
- Training and workshops delivered on-site in affiliate cities
- An online Resource Center with tools and templates for running an SVP
- Internal technological platform support, including enterprise IT solutions
- Online tools including a common website, database and a virtual work space
- Plug and play philanthropy curriculum materials for partner education
- Virtual cross-network forums and facilitated cohorts for affiliate leadership
- An annual global conference to facilitate shared learning and idea exchange
- Brand assets, messaging and collateral materials for a consistent look and feel
- Evaluation services to track SVP’s impact on our philanthropists and nonprofits
SVPI also helps new affiliates get started, providing how-to materials, personal coaching and the resources mentioned above.
Photo by Lisa Merrill on site with SVP Investee Denise Louie Education Center.