Nonprofit HR – Employee Engagement (Webinar)
December 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you’ve ever wondered:
- How can I measure employee engagement?
- What impact does positive well-being and engagement have on my coworkers and direct reports?
- What are some warning signs for burnout, and constructive ways to address it?
- How can I help my team feel connected, despite working remotely?
Join SVP Waterloo Region’s next webinar as we share how to stay connected with your team, encourage life-work balance, and avoid Zoom (or general!) burnout. The workshop will be hosted virtually from 12:00-1:00 pm on Friday, December 4 (rescheduled from Nov. 20), and is supported by series sponsor BDO Canada.
Our guest speaker Taylor Walker is an HR Business Partner at Auvik, where she specializes in employee programs and engagement. Taylor will lead an interactive discussion on employee engagement, with lots of time for audience Q&A.
Please check out our Eventbrite page, or click on the button below for more information and tickets.
Admission to the webinar is by donation, with net proceeds going towards SVP’s newest Investee charity, Sexual Assault Support Centre of Waterloo Region.
(Note: SVP Partners, sponsors, and staff & volunteers from our ten Investees receive complimentary admission.)
- December 4
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- SVP Event, SVPWR Event
- Event Tags:
- community building, human resources, social venture partners waterloo region, svpwr, waterloo region, workshop
- SVP Waterloo Region