Eric Cormier, a Contract CFO for early stage tech companies, has been an SVP Partner for 5 years, and is currently the Lead Partner of Fresh Roots.
Eric Cormier was drawn to work with Fresh Roots because Marc Shutzbank (Fresh Roots’ Executive Director) proved to be a young man with a rare combination of passionate social vision and the ability to execute on that vision. Some of the cool things Fresh Roots accomplished before their first anniversary with SVP include:
- Program expansion to serve over 3,500 students per year leveraging 1,800 volunteer hours
- Grant revenue growth of 86% over the prior year to $253,000
- Achieving CRA charitable status by leveraging pro-bono legal and tax work
- Executive Director Marc Shutzbank recognized as a BC Business “30 Under 30” award winner
Eric Cormier is enthusiastic about working with smart, motivated leaders of social enterprises who combine passion for a social vision with business acumen.
Let’s see if you were right about Eric:
- I play acoustic guitar and have arranged a rock/folk songbook with more than 400 songs
- I own an ultralight airplane kept in a hangar at Pitt Meadows airport
- I own a 2-bedroom condo on Brandywine Way in Whistler (nope!)
Want to connect with Eric Cormier? Let Gina know and she’ll put you in touch!