You want to make an impact in your community, but the problems are too big for any one person to solve alone. That’s what SVP is for. We provide tangible ways for you to make an impact, connect with other do-gooders, and catalyze the change together.
It starts with you. We can’t define the change you’re searching for, but we will help you achieve it. We’ll connect you to the people and organizations that share your passion, and together we will amplify your impact.
What it means to be an SVP Partner:
- First and foremost, being an SVP Partner means you make direct impact on local organizations and leaders in ways that truly make a difference. SVP is a network of generous and skilled individuals from all sectors, so being a Partner can open your own horizons by working with a group of brilliant, compassionate people.
- Examples of direct-impact experiences include:
• Coaching – We pair Partners with employees at nonprofit organizations supporting them through their leadership development and growth.
• Advisory Teams – A team of Partners that guides an organization through strategic planning and organizational projects to strengthen and scale the nonprofit and its programming.
• Fast Pitch Mentor – Partners work with a nonprofit leader to help them develop, refine and deliver a “pitch” exposing their organization to thousands of dollars of community funding.
Annual Partner Contributions amplify your philanthropic dollars:
Partners make an annual donation of $5,000*. The money is pooled and its impact is amplified as it is distributed to our nonprofit partners in conjunction with our hands-on capacity building projects.
We are expanding and we need YOU. We understand that this moment in time may bring hurdles and challenges for you. We are offering additional flexibility on partner donations, including:
• Make your donation via stock, securities or IRA distribution.
• Split your annual contribution into monthly, quarterly or twice a year donations.
• Get involved now with a pledge to make your contribution on a future date that is more comfortable for you.
Our community needs us; we need YOU!
*Please note that the annual contribution is reduced for those under 40 years of age, singles, and nonprofit employees.