As SVP works to diversify and increase the impact of our philanthropic investments, we know partnering with progressive Tucson businesses will be the key to our success. That is why we are forging new relationships with entrepreneurial partners like Tucson Electric Power, and Nextrio. Help us step up our game and get in on the ground floor with Tucson’s socially savvy change-makers.
How Corporate Partnership Works
- SVP Corporate Partners make a minimum contribution of $5,000 or more annually.
- Donations are pooled to fund the local nonprofits SVP supports as well as SVP programming and operations.
- Contributions are stretched further by those who volunteer their time and skills to strengthen the nonprofit, SVP, and the community’s social sector at large.
Each Corporate Partnership is unique to the goals and ideas of the companies we work with. It is our hope to forge a new collaboration with local companies and are excited to discuss in person how that might look and how we can meet all of our goals and work within the unique parameters of your organization.
- Pool and stretch your company’s community investments: Your company has limited resources. With SVP, you will be investing in well vetted nonprofit organizations and know those organizations are supported by the talent and time of SVP Partners.
- Plug into a dynamic network: Locally, SVP is comprised of 70+ Partners, and globally we are the largest network on engaged donors in the world with 3,000+ Partners in 39 cities and 6 countries. The world just got a little bit smaller.
- Business and philanthropic leaders collaborate for impact: We have a lot to learn from each other, and our combined investments can directly impact our community for the better.
- Develop talent and leadership skills in key employees: Appoint an up-and-coming employee or two to represent your company in SVP, while gaining invaluable leadership skills, understanding of issues, and connecting with a highly networked circle of peers.
Make your mark. Forge meaningful connections.
Develop leadership. Give back.
For more information on becoming Corporate Partner with SVP be in touch us at firstname.lastname@example.org.