Join your community as 7 amazing nonprofit finalists will deliver their 3 minute pitch in front of an audience of over 500 people! Organizations throughout Tucson, along with SVP Tucson, will select top finalists to be given awards. Over the past three years, over $505,000 has been awarded and granted to Fast Pitch participating organizations.
We invite you to join us to experience an exciting new way to engage.
SVP Tucson Think Sprints are a short-format program that will provide the JobPath A Team information to jump start two of its strategic objectives, and provide an opportunity for our partners to get to know Job Path and each other. Think Sprints will engage 12 SVP Partners and 4 Job Path staff/ board members in a 75 minute in-person discussion that will also include a light dinner and time to mingle.
The Job Path Think Sprints event will be on Wednesday, January 16th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The event will be held at SVP’s new home at the Community Foundation campus.
The two strategic objectives we will be “Think Sprinting” are:
- How best to market JobPath in Tucson and to whom? (6 partner spaces available)
- What specific employer partnerships will best serve JobPath and how to develop them? (6 partner spaces available)
There are only 12 spaces available for SVP Partners who are interested in participating in the program. We request that you RSVP by Monday December 31st. When you sign up please be sure to pick which area you are most interested in (from number 1 or 2 listed above) and feel you could bring substance to the conversation.
Come participate in this new program which supports the work of SVP Tucson with our newest investee JobPath!
Yours in Impact,
Marc Rolfes and Lori Bryant
When you sign up, you are committing to 3 – 4 hours:
- Read all written preparatory material sent on or before January 4th.
- Participate in a 30-minute conference call the week of January 7th to listen to JobPath’s Executive Director provide context to the written materials and answer questions.
- Come prepared and engage with your group on January 16th, 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Questions? Contact John-Peter at 209-2879, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Foundation Campus (2nd floor conference room)
Come meet our three investees – JobPath, Higher Ground and SARSEF – and learn how SVP is helping them make a difference in our community. Portfolio Showcase will include updates from the Investee staff and SVP’s Lead Partners, as well as Q&A.
Email to RSVP: email@example.com
Friday, February 22nd
3:00 – 6:30 pm
3:00-5:00: Collaboration and Brainstorming Session
5:00-6:30: Social and Celebration
Community Foundation Campus
5049 E. Broadway
1st floor meeting and event space
Social Venture Partners Tucson is embarking on an exciting time of exploring even deeper community impact. Join us for dialogue, idea sharing and direction setting. We need your voice!
email today to RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us as we welcome the 2019 Fast Pitch participants and thank our sponsors as we kick-off the Fast Pitch program.
- Who can attend? SVP partners, Fast Pitch sponsors, mentors and participants.
• Come see the Fast Pitch participants in action during one of the practice sessions. During the sessions the participants deliver their 3-minute pitch and get on-the-spot feedback in preparation for the final event.
• Who can attend? SVP partners, Fast Pitch sponsors, mentors and participants