More network than organization, SVP is about people.
And those people are involved at every level of our work. SVP Partners serve on our:
- Board of Directors – guiding and overseeing our strategic direction (A)
- New Grant Committees – selecting the nonprofits we fund and support (M)
- Portfolio Grant Committee – overseeing ongoing funding relationships with nonprofits M
- Collective Action Teams – investing in collaborative solutions to pressing issues in our community M
- Diversity, Cultural Competency & Equity Team — guiding and advising SVP, so we can achieve better outcomes in our community A
- Outreach & Engagement Teams – growing our network by inviting in new people and creating opportunities for current Partners to connect and engage with SVP M
- Event Planning Teams – ensuring first-rate events for all participants Z
- Ad Hoc Teams – asking hard questions and refining our efforts when necessary A
Each of these groups offers connects Partners with people who share their passion while shaping and contributing to the collective impact of SVP.
If you’re interested in joining any of these groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org