With a united voice, OneAmerica, Puget Sound Sage and Transportation Choices Coalition advocate for better transit for all. Each organization is deeply committed to fostering vibrant, affordable, and safe communities — and their collective efforts have already borne fruit.
They have achieved multiple policy and funding wins in King County, and their work has the potential to create a more effective model for government agencies to integrate environmental and equity considerations into their investments. Over the past few months the coalition has made great progress in some specific areas, including:
- supporting the launch of ORCA LIFT (recently featured in the New York Times),
- building momentum for a Graham Street light rail station,
- improving equity service guidelines for King County Metro,
- helping to shape the City of Seattle transportation levy,
- participating in PSRC’s Transportation Futures taskforce.
SVP has supported Transit for All since 2016.
Total Giving: $90,000