The Outreach Ambassador Lead encourages all Partners to become Ambassadors, identifying opportunities for them to promote Social Venture Partners within their networks and providing the tools, messaging, and communication outlets to effectively recruit individuals to attend Prospective Partner Receptions and become SVP Partners.
- Be the ultimate Ambassador, promoting Social Venture Partners within your personal and professional networks to raise awareness and increase recruitment
- Support other SVP Partners to become Ambassadors, empowering them to confidently and knowledgably speak about their experiences and invite others to join them as Partners
- Strategically consider opportunities to encourage and support Partners as Ambassadors
- Forge a strong relationship with appropriate staff to support current processes and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Develop and implement an Ambassador Annual Work Plan
- Develop compelling and appropriate messaging that articulates the role of Ambassadors and inspires Partners to become SVP Ambassadors
- Review and update Ambassador Tools, as necessary
- Develop and implement an Ambassador Communication Strategy
- Work with Staff to identify communication outlets, including but not limited to: newsletter, Partner/committee meetings, New Partner Receptions, etc.
- Develop and implement Partner Recognition Program to highlight Partners who refer others
- Could include but not limited to: newsletter, Partner Meetings, personal thank you, etc.
- Marketing and/or PR
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SVP programs