Children’s Alliance is seeking a skilled volunteer who can work with the organizations staff and Board leadership in designing and helping to facilitate a strategic planning framework for the organization.
Children’s Alliance is drafting a new strategic plan using their racial equity theory of change as a foundation. The overall goals for this project include:
- The organization will have a clearer vision and path forward in their work to integrate both a racial equity focus in their public policy work and anti-racist organizational development.
- Board and staff will have clarity about how they are moving forward the outcomes identified in their racial equity theory of change
- The organization will have and be able to test hypotheses about how those outcomes move population-level results for Washington’s 1.6 million children.
Examples of work to be performed:
- Work with ad hoc committee to finalize a project plan and timeline
- Provide facilitation for select meetings
- Help make the transition from having a strategic plan to formulating work plans/action plans
- Help design meaningful and manageable evaluation strategy and processes