Vietnamese Friendship Association is seeking a skilled strategic planning consultant to help guide their senior staff and board members as they develop a 3-year strategic plan.
Examples of Work to Be Performed
- Meet with Strategic Planning Committee, comprised of key staff and board members, to provide guidance on the approach and process of strategic planning.
- Work with the Committee to identify key stakeholders to be engaged in the process, and at what point, identify necessary data to be gathered, etc.
- Coach and consult with the Committee as they write the plan, providing feedback and suggestions to help them obtain approval from the Board of Directors.
- A 3-year strategic plan.
- Knowledge of how to approach strategic planning, and a framework for doing it in the future.
- Experience with strategic planning, preferably in the non-profit sector.
Project Details & Next Steps