CAN is seeking to work with a Public Relations Consultant to help develop a media strategy, leading up to their Spring Event – Inspiring the Next Generation of Innovators – on May 13th, where they will unveil their new strategic plan. Fortuitously, rolling out the strategic plan coincides with their major event, and focusing on a Public Relations Strategy will help build momentum to increase event attendance, and while simultaneously raising CAN’s profile in the Seattle community.
Help CAN grow market share…and not be a best kept secret!
Examples of work to be performed:
- Brainstorming w/ Executive Director and Development Team
- Participating in 1-2 Strategic Planning sessions (to be brought up to speed)
- Developing Public Relations Strategy
- Implementing plan, in collaboration with CAN’s Development Team
- Submitting/follow-up with local media contacts
- PR Strategy
- List/contact information for Media contacts
- Creating Press release(s)
Project Details & Next Steps