College Access Now (CAN) is looking for creative individuals to help develop our visual identity and better tell our story, differentiate our program, capture our successes, and inspire others to join in supporting our mission. Realizing the diversity of our needs and the talents of our volunteers, we are looking for multiple individuals to contribute in a variety of meaningful ways:
Facilitate the creative development process and production for one or more short videos to help tell our story, differentiate our program, capture our successes, and inspire others in our mission. (project based, 1-2 hours/week)
Examples of work to be performed:
- Meet with Development Team to brainstorm ideas for video projects
- Spend time at a high school site, college campus, or CAN event taking video
- Conduct formal video interviews for specific projects or purposes
- Edit and produce photos and film to create one or more short videos
- One or more short videos for web, email, or social media campaigns.
Skills required for Volunteer:
- We are hoping for one or more volunteers with various professional videography experience and styles.