Environment investee Northwest SEED is looking for a skilled volunteer to work with them on planning and scoping an organizational rebranding process.
In the last few years Northwest SEED has undertaken significant work around refining and honing their mission and vision. With a new strategic plan in place, the organization would like to review the effectiveness of their brand positioning and test it’s alignment with their mission and strategic priorities.
The goal of the volunteer project is to develop a re-branding scope; i.e. a plan that outlines the rebranding process, establishes a timeline, resource needs, potential costs, and decision points needed to accomplish the project in the next year.
Examples of work to be performed:
- Meet with Executive Director, key board and staff, to review current branding and discuss concerns about brand misalignment with organization mission
- Assess current brand awareness and effectiveness
- Outline a typical re-brand process and determine how to customize it for Northwest SEED’s situation
- Develop recommendations for future activities
- Re-branding plan that includes identifying and scoping future work for volunteers, staff, and outside resources