UIATF staff currently complete new employee and annual benefits elections processes using paper forms with administrative staff doing the data entry. This process could be streamlined to have staff complete benefits enrollment on-line, which would cut staff time used in the process and reduce data entry errors. We seek a volunteer who will work with UIATF’s Human Resources Specialist and employee benefits vendor to conduct a feasibility study on what it would take to move benefits elections process to an online solution.
Definition of Success:
- There will be a report that outlines
- Online options available, including technical work that would be required with the current provider to leverage their standard online portal
- Costs and benefits of moving benefits elections online
- Resources required to implement and train staff
- Timeline for the implementation process, from the start of the process to forecast to actual costs and employee satisfaction survey