The Environmental Coalition of South Seattle (ECOSS) is looking for a volunteer to help them update their logo, name, and branded materials to coincide with their 20th Anniversary.
The organization has grown in scale and scope and is providing services to businesses and residents throughout the Puget Sound basin – and beyond. The Board and staff have worked periodically to update the mission of the organization and have also discussed a name change at times to reflect our expanded geography. Functionally, there is agreement within the organization to work over the next 20 years under the acronym “ECOSS”, formally or informally dropping “Environmental Coalition of South Seattle”. However, it has not been made official.
Examples of Work to Be Performed
- Conduct outreach to stakeholders to assess name change
- Review current marketing and branded materials
- Work with graphic designer or design firm to create logo
- Create branded templates and materials for organizational use
- Summary of stakeholder research on name change
- New logo & template materials
- Marketing and branding experience
- Graphic design
- Market research, analysis
More Info & Next Steps