Help Equal Opportunity Schools work more efficiently and have a stable technology environment!
EOS is seeking an SVP Partner to assess their current infrastructure and make recommendations for software and hardware enhancements/upgrades. They’re specifically interested in focussing on computer capacity, Internet speed, audio and video conferencing, IT support desk vendor, data security, mobile computing/file-sharing, copier, etc. The volunteer would review the current equipment and offer suggestions for improvement based on the current and future use scenarios.
Examples of work to be performed:
- Analyze the capacity of current computers to support the data analytics work and other use scenarios
- Analyze Internet speed and efficiency –we currently have several routers
- Review current methods of video and audio conferencing
- Analyze risks re: data security
- Analyze phone system
- Recommend enhancements to basic software for daily tasks
- Help to expand our sense of possible future use scenarios (e.g. working remotely)
- Provide suggestions for upgrading all or some of the computers and ongoing maintenance plan to optimize the use of the hardware
- Outline a schedule for present and future IT purchases
- Suggestions for more reliable video and audio conferencing system
- Suggestions for data security
- Analysis of current Internet capacity
Project Details & Next Steps