United Indians have not prioritized using a professional performance and feedback system for a number of years. United Indians need a skilled volunteer consultant to identify best practices, engage staff in tailoring these best practices to the United Indians programs and culture, and support the transition to a new way of managing goal setting and performance reviews, working closely with HR Generalist.
Definition of Success:
- United Indians will adopt best practices to bring clarity and consistency to staff reviews
- Leadership will be engaged in shaping the final approach to meet United Indians needs
- Staff will feel included during the development and implementation of the new approach and will understand the benefits of the changes
- Job descriptions, work plans, performance reviews, and salary increase systems will be linked in a logical fashion that is understood by supervisors and staff
- Supervisory staff will be trained in the use of performance management tools
- Evaluation tools will be developed to provide input for review and improvement of tools
Ability to research best practices, organize and present information and good interpersonal and listening skills. Ideally: experience with HR, process design, and performance management systems.