Transportation Choices Coalition (TCC) is looking for a volunteer to help develop a multi-year fundraising plan focusing on major donors and corporate sponsorships. Additional funding will help the organization fulfill its mission of providing Washingtonians with transportation options to connect people with jobs, housing, communities and each other.
With a database of more than 15,000 transit activities, TCC wants to more effectively communicate with potential donors on how their investment in the organization translates into tangible results. In conjunction with the Development Manager, the plan will be a multi-year roadmap to increase financial sustainability for the organization.
Examples of Work To Be Performed
Along with TCC’s Development Manager:
- Assess fundraising landscape: opportunities, challenges, current processes and communications.
- Develop a multi-year annual fundraising plan focusing on major donors and corporate sponsorships.
A comprehensive fundraising plan (produced with TCC’s Development Manager) that includes:
- Goal setting
- Prospecting and targeting
- Communications cadence
- Experience in fundraising, sponsorship solicitation and major donor campaign
- Marketing and communications proficiency
Additional Info & Next Steps