SVP’s Encore Fellows program is run in association with Encore.org, where individuals are exploring second acts for the greater good. In Seattle, our Fellows work with nonprofits that are improving the lives of kids and protecting our environment – taking on roles that deliver significant and sustained impact.
Typical Fellowships are approximately 1000 hours over one year, during which time Fellows earn a stipend and explore a career that connects their passion for changing our community with their day-to-day work.
SVP Seattle is looking for a Partner Lead to help create strong and successful partnerships by cultivating corporate sponsors, developing relationships with non-profit host organizations, and identifying fellows. Through this work, the individual will be able to connect these three key pieces, ensuring a synergistic relationship and deep community impact.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Securing funding from corporations, foundations and others;
- Vetting and recommending nonprofits that meet the criteria for engaging a Fellow;
- Guiding the nonprofit through the application process;
- Vetting fellows candidates
- Guiding qualified individuals through the application process.
Our SVP Network Lead, Jim McGinley, provides support, resources, collateral materials and acts as the liaison between SVP staff and the Encore Fellowship Network.