Futurewise is seeking a volunteer to help them better tell their story and increase their profile as they position themselves as a leading-edge community planning organization and deepen their role in collective action.
This much needed plan will enhance Futurewise’s capacity to communicate the depth, breadth, and impact of their work and new initiatives to a large and clearly defined audience. It will also help them build the capacity of key organizational components including: brand story and positioning, improved community relations management and enhanced staff capacity.
With a clear communications strategy Futurewise hopes to:
- Articulate the organization’s vision and programs that support it,
- Present the brand’s story and position with well-defined communication goals and strategies,
- Identify key audiences and priorities to help maximize new membership, organizational growth and community support,
- Guide communication and marketing strategies and help with the development of web content and printed materials.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, communication strategy, digital strategy, public relations, business development, non-profit strategic planning, creative advertising and messaging.
- Expert knowledge of integrated brand communications including digital (SEO and email) and social media.
- Proficiency in media planning (earned, paid, online and print) and on-the-pulse of storytelling trends in advertising and marketing.
- Ability to creatively and strategically think about and approach problems and assigned projects.
- Ability to produce a communications strategy.
Full scope of work available upon request
Additional Details and Next Steps