College Access Now is celebrating our tenth year of high impact programming in Seattle and we have big plans going forward. We seek to double our reach in the next four years to support over 2,500 students annually.
This effort includes not just building on the strength of our programs, but also significantly improving our visibility and how we communicate CAN’s story to our supporters, students and their families, and the broader community.
We recently completed a comprehensive strategic planning process and have engaged in some introductory brand development exercises and conversations over the past few months. We’ve settled on a direction that not only makes sense for the brand, but that is also unique and we believe will resonate with our target audiences. At this time, we are looking for a creative services partner to help us bring this work to life.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to support a Seattle based non-profit organization that is focused on creating economic and social equity for youth in our community. Ideally, we would like to partner with a “turn-key” Creative Services agency. Alternatively, if we are able to bring a group of creative professionals together to form a team, that could work as well.
Our primary need would be finding a high-level brand consultant, skilled creative writer and project manager to complete the initial conceptual brand development and messaging work, followed by a creative design professional and photographer for the visual identity and collateral development.
1) Brand Guide
- Brand positioning statement
- Brand personality characteristics
- Updated tagline
- Value proposition and key messaging for target audiences
2) Visual Identity Style Guide
- Updated logo
- Color palette
- Type and fonts
- Signature graphic elements
3) Creative Templates
- Webpage, email and social media banners and design templates
- Stationary letterhead, business card & envelope templates
- PowerPoint presentation templates
- Poster templates & large format signage templates
4) Collateral Development
- High-level overview & introductory “brochure” for prospective supporters and partners
- Program overview & introductory “brochure” for prospective students and families
Skills Required for Volunteer(s)
Marketing, brand development, positioning, copy writing, graphic design, web design, photography.
More Details and Next Steps