In 2016, SVP launched it’s corporate partnership program as a way to more fully engage local businesses in our efforts to strengthen our community.
As an SVP Corporate Partner your company is able to:
- Maximize the impact of community investments (both financial and human capital) by tapping into SVP Seattle’s experience, expertise, and network.
- Develop your people via SVP’s transformational opportunities to learn, volunteer and connect. Attract and retain employees who value professional development around impactful philanthropy.
- Strengthen your culture by leveraging SVP’s experience developing community leaders and scaling non-profits. Partnering with SVP will accelerate your efforts to inject a broader community perspective into your business and infuse community engagement into your culture.
- Strengthen your corporate brand via recognition of your support among SVP Partners, SVP Fast Pitch attendees and the SVP network of change-makers.
How It Works
Corporate Partners contribute a minimum of $10,000 to SVP and select representative to serve as an SVP Partner for one year. That partner will work with SVP’s director of philanthropy and engagement and others to develop a personal community engagement plan which includes some or all of these opportunities:
- Skills-based volunteering and field-based learning in well-scoped projects with SVP investees
- Cohort-based learning and connections with other SVP Partners, investees, Fast Pitch innovators, aligned funders, strategic partners, and community leaders working toward positive social change in the Puget Sound region
- Education events and workshops addressing our region’s critical social issues and solutions, grant-making, board governance, collective action, impact investing, and more
There is also an option to designate additional company representatives as SVP Partners at a discount ($5,000 per designee).
Additional Corporate Partner Benefits
- Connections to vetted and impactful non-profits that align with corporate giving priorities.
- Invitations to SVP Corporate Partner Cohort quarterly lunch meetings to discuss issues of mutual interest. These are opportunities to connect and learn about other companies’ experiences making impactful community investments and fostering employee engagement and giving.
- Opportunities for employees to screen, coach and judge SVP Fast Pitch innovator teams.
- Four tickets to SVP Fast Pitch Final Showdown ($600 value) at Town Hall on March 26, 2020, and discounts on additional tickets.
- Recognition as a SVP Seattle Corporate Partner on the SVP Website and at SVP Partner Meetings, reinforcing your organizations’ commitment to strengthening our region among thousands of engaged and influential philanthropists, impact investors, and business and non-profit leaders.
*Photo by Gary Voth