SVP is looking for nonprofits that want to try a different kind of funding relationship.
Applications are due November 15th, 2019. Click here to apply!
For more information check our Grant Application FAQ.
It is our hope to build a solid relationship with each Investee, to which we bring:
- Up to four years of unrestricted funding (up to $200k). You know how the money is best invested, so we won’t ask how it’s spent.
- Tools to assess your organizational capacity – aka the strength of all those behind the scenes systems: human resources, financial management, communications, etc.
- Skilled volunteers who will help build your organization’s capacity in the areas that are keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- A commitment to working in partnership. We get that there’s a power dynamic in funding relationships. We will do our best to mitigate that. We will invite your honest feedback, own our mistakes, and strive to find a path that works for everyone involved.
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM | @ Impact Hub Seattle
- Friday, October 11, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM | @ 2100 Building
- Friday, October 25, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM | Webinar