- This event has passed.
Board Cohort: Navigating Nonprofit Board Service During COVID
May 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Currently serving on a nonprofit board? Good board leadership, governance, and support is vital for all nonprofits but especially during the volatile times that we are in. SVP is creating a board cohort and peer-learning opportunity to help! SVP Partners Alexa Carver and Melora Hiller, both experienced nonprofit leaders and board consultants, will help the cohort navigate the questions and challenges that are most pressing. The content will be adjusted to meet the needs of the group. Possible topics could include navigating short-term crisis and scenario planning, board roles and responsibilities during a crisis, preparing your organization for the long haul, and doubling down on your mission, and values based decision making.
• This cohort is being designed to last over three months to allow for the group to build upon previous learning, however, attendance is not required for all sessions. If you are unable to make all session please reach out to SVP staff.
• This cohort is also only open to SVP Partners currently serving on nonprofit boards and Board members of SVP Investees.
• May 20 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM
• June 17 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM
• July 15 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM