As 2020 gets started, San Antonio collaborative organizations and the City have scheduled discussions on how we must work together to address our most critical issues including poverty, literacy, affordable housing, graduation rates, transportation, environment, etc.
As thought leaders in the City, we invite Social Venture Partners San Antonio and our network to be present during these discussions so we can learn, and be engaged in the conversation and help develop solutions that have impact.
Why is your voice important? Because you are nonprofit leaders, you sit on Boards and Commissions, you are the funders that need all of our community working together for measurable results.
Meetings to add to your calendar:
City Budget Planning Meetings – agenda includes reviewing the City’s Poverty report. For questions specific to the information sessions, please contact Ashley Steubing, DHS Contracts Administrator by clicking on her name.
SA2020 meetings – Meet-Ups and Forums will be held from March through the summer.
- March 4: SA2020 Meetup #1, Dorćol Distillery
- April 14: Forum #1, Witte Museum
- May 21: Meetup #2: Hardberger Park Urban Ecology Center
- June 9: Forum #2: Texas A&M San Antonio
- Aug. 20: Forum #4: Morgan’s Wonderland
- Sept. 24: Meetup #3: SA Botanical Gardens