Helps us better connect with and engage with you! Connect with your fellow partners on a secure website!
While our intranet site is still a work in progress, the Partners and Staff section and the My Sites are ready for use.
How to update your My Site (partner profile):
1. Click on the “Partner Zone” button on the SVP MN website
2. Log In using svp\firstnamelastname (Lauren will send you your password)
3. View fellow partners information by clicking on “SVP Minnesota Partners & Staff” under the sunflower (Please note that the SVP Resources and the Calendar are not currently utilized).
4. Click on “My Site” on the upper right side of the page to view and update your information
5. Click on “Want to update your My Site?”
6. Add or edit your information. You can choose to keep information private by unchecking the box next to it (unchecked information will only be visible to SVP staff through Salesforce). The information you input in your intranet site will automatically update our Salesforce database, so please fill out your profile the best you can.
More about My Site:
SVP hosts a secure site where Partners can access resources, work together, connect with each other and share information about their background and professional skills. It is provided by the Social Venture Partners Network Office.
What is a “My Site?”
My Site is a feature within the SVP Intranet that allows you to create a personal profile.
Why should I use a My Site?
Your My Site is a point of contact for all SVP partners and staff to find information about you, your skills and expertise, philanthropy goals and interests. My Sites offer some of the best features of social networking within a contained and “known” environment – the SVP Network! Partners can find others with similar interests or experience in areas they are passionate about such as education or the environment.
How do I complete my profile?
Use the fields below to update your My Site in the SVP Intranet. This will update your record in SVP’s Salesforce.com database as well if your SVP is using Salesforce. Watch a 2-minute how-to video…
You can choose to keep some information private (updated in your SVP’s Salesforce.com database record only) by unchecking the box next to the appropriate field.