Your company is made up of employees who want to change the world. You can help them do it.
As a turn-key solution to your Corporate Social Responsibility needs, SVP will:
- Increase your corporate visibility and exposure as a community citizen.
- Build your company’s connection with other professionals and businesses.
- Provide employees with professional development opportunities in leadership, project management, program evaluation, and more.
- Promote retention by engaging your employees on challenging and rewarding projects that develop skills that can be applied in the workplace.
“DaVita wants to be a strong part of our community and we recognize the way to do this is to allow our team members to give of themselves. Social Venture Partners provides the avenue to do just that. Our team members are ignited with the challenge to be a part of a team to give back.” – Dave Richardson, Division Vice President for DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc.
How We Do It –
SVP provides your employees the opportunity to:
- Engage with the nonprofit community by leveraging their leadership and talent to address challenges in nonprofit organizations.
- Develop their professional skills and increase their knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
- Find their long-term niche as a donor, in board governance, grantmaking, strategic volunteering, and more.
Social Venture Partners offers a collaborative social investment opportunity for companies that seek to deepen company values and culture through meaningful and relevant contributions of time and talent. Thanks to our track-record in the sector and our portfolio of investments, SVP can tailor your company’s community impact experience to align with your strategic goals and areas of interest. Social Venture Partners has the expertise to manage skills-based volunteer projects that ensures maximum benefits for the volunteer cohort and the investee agency. SVP supplements the collaboration with well-established education programs that equip your colleagues and provide your company with a powerful return on investment.
For more information, email Tony Fleo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 855-5520.