- This event has passed.
September 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In many cities, particularly those with a weak Mayor system like Austin, Dallas & San Antonio, the role of City Manager is the most powerful position most residents pay least attention to.
When there is a pandemic, an economy collapse, and civil rights activists take to the streets, we look to the Mayor for comment. But what does this actually mean for the person who has to ensure operations continue to run on the ground?
Continuing the successful SVP Dallas Responds series, bigBANG! and the Texas Tribune present Texas Responds, sponsored by Bank of America. In this panel, we will gather together the Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio City Managers to hear how they have responded to a year of turmoil and unrest, what challenges have caused them to pivot and how they must lead to achieve equity for every resident.
- Spencer Cronk, Austin City Manager – Click Here for Bio
- T.C. Broadnax, Dallas City Manager – Click Here for Bio
- Erik Walsh, San Antonio City Manager – Click Here for Bio
- Kimberly O’Neil, CEO of Giving Blueprint, SVP Dallas Partner & Board Member – Click Here for Bio
- Tony Fleo, CEO, Social Venture Partners Dallas
In gratitude to our presenting sponsor Bank of America and sponsors, Something Good Consulting Group, Wright Connatser PLLC, and FWD>DFW together with The Dallas Morning News.