- This event has passed.
SVP Dallas Workshop: Mentorship & Leadership
October 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
In this SVP Dallas Workshop, we will explore how social impact leaders can still create unique opportunities for mentorship and leadership despite the pandemic. COVID-19 has disrupted employees’ career growth plans and stalled others. The need for mentorship, coaching and training is imperative during these stressful times.
During both “normal” and pandemic times, active mentorship is vital to getting employees to achieve their professional goals and moving organizations forward. When the pandemic hit and we started to see shifts in traditional work models, it became hard for social impact organizations to do their everyday work and even harder to manage employees remotely. With the increase in uncertainty, now more than ever, it is important to have a mentor or to be a mentor, even when this requires some creativity and adaptation.
On Wednesday, October 7th, 2020 at 12 PM, you will have the opportunity to learn and ask questions regarding the many benefits and demands for mentorship in social impact organizations, identify gaps in what is being offered by employers, and address how to gain mentorship in a time of crisis, and how that will ultimately improve your life and career.
- Gwen Echols, SVP Dallas Partner & Retired Senior Management at Bank of America – Click Here for Bio
- Jonathan Melehan, SVP Dallas Partner & Senior Account Executive, Life Investors Management Company, LLC. – Click Here for Bio
- Julian Placino, SVP Dallas Partner & Host of Pathways to Success Podcast – Click Here for Bio
- Jamila Thomas, Senior Vice President, Corporate & Community Engagement at Big Brothers Big Sisters Lone Star – Click Here for Bio
- Prisma Garcia, Director of Capacity Building, SVP Dallas
Special thanks to our sponsors, Something Good Consulting Group and Wright Connatser PLLC, for their support of social impact and corporate social responsibility in North Texas.