- This event has passed.
SVP Dallas Workshop: How Can Entrepreneurship Lift Up Your Organization?
June 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
In this SVP Dallas Workshop, we will listen and learn from SVP Dallas Partners Kimberly O’Neil, Michael Kornman, Jorge Baldor, Kenneth Barth, and Michael Thomas from My Possibilities as they discuss how having an entrepreneurial approach is a way to be resilient and respond to a crisis. They will examine how crises might affect entrepreneurship and conversely how entrepreneurship affects crises, while noting the possible advances, gaps, and opportunities that might emerge.
Entrepreneurs play a key role in shaping society and continue to create innovations that will influence the future even in times of crisis. The coronavirus pandemic will not be the exception and entrepreneurs will rise to the challenge. Despite all the losses, we are advancing healthcare systems, creating technological innovations, and finding solutions to problems we have never had before. Join us and be a part of the conversation about how to adapt and have an entrepreneurial mindset to create strategies to support stability and growth in an uncertain time.
- Jorge Baldor, Chairman of Dallas Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners, Founder of The Latino Center for Leadership Development
- Kenneth Barth, Chairman of Symphonic Source, Inc, CEO at Catalogic Software, Inc
- Michael Kornman, Managing Partner of NCK Capital LLC
- Kimberly O’Neil, CEO of The Giving Blueprint
- Michael Thomas, Executive Director of My Possibilities
- Prisma Garcia, Director of Capacity Building at SVP Dallas