Kinnect aspires to transform beliefs, values, and actions to achieve permanency for all children in the shortest time possible. Kinnect believes that childhood is a fundamental human right, and that every day for a child in foster care is a day in crisis. They envision a world where families, agencies, resources – and children – work together so that every child is loved and nurtured in a permanent chosen family. They develop partnerships that transform beliefs, values, and actions to achieve permanency for all children in the shortest time possible.
Executive Director: Mike Kenney (2019), Shannon Deinhart (Currently)
SVP Lead Partners: Katie Keane and Megan Patton
Engagement Began: June 2019
Total SVP Impact as of 12/31/2019
|Value of volunteer hours||$ 23,688|
|SVP grants awarded||$ 15,000|
|Other donations because of SVP||TBD|
|Projected operational impact||TBD|
|SVP grant was leveraged 258%||$ 38,688+|
- Fund Development
- Human Resources
- Mission, Vision, & Strategy
Results and Accomplishments:
- Completed Organization Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT).
- Strategized about funding plan and finances which led to acquiring a CFO for hire.
- Developed and facilitated retreat for Board Members.
- Co-created a plan for the structuring of future board meetings.
- Assisted with planning for fundraiser.
- Coached several staff members in telling the organization’s story in a fast pitch.