Jordan Community Resource Center provides transformative and supportive services to women in crisis. Through collaborations with community, and faith-based organizations, they offer a full range of cultural and social support programs in order to strengthen families and communities.
Executive Director: Tenisha Gant-Watson
SVP Lead Partners: June 2017–June 2018: Gargi Patel; June 2018–June 2019: Ann Newman & Gargi Patel; June 2019–Present: Drucilla Knutsen
Engagement Began: June 2017
Total SVP Impact as of 12/31/2019
|Value of volunteer hours||$ 55,344|
|SVP grants awarded||$ 45,000|
|Other donations because of SVP||$ 3,750|
|Projected operational impact||TBD|
|SVP grant was leveraged 231%||$ 104,094+|
Strengthening Jordan Community Resource Center
- Board Development
- Financial Management
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning Support
Results and Accomplishments*:
- Completed Organization Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT).
- Audited current financials to identify gaps, risk areas, and opportunities.
- Brainstormed areas for program funding or cost reduction.
- Audited all existing marketing materials with dual perspective of outreach and fundraising goals; identified gaps and optimization opportunities; identified resources to help revamp materials.
- Explored fundraising opportunities and tactics.
- Conducted competitive analysis of fundraising activities and results by local area organizations to inform fundraising approach.
- Conducted role-play workshop with Jordan CRC board to support board’s ability to seek individual and corporate contributions.
- Developed and reviewed board skillset audit.
- Brainstormed growth of the workforce-development program for women served.
- Contributed three viable candidates for strategic plan consultant and supported Jordan CRC in the process.
- Assesed options for a social enterprise revenue stream.