This is a comprehensive timeline of events for the 2022 Fast Pitch program. Each nonprofit that is accepted is required to fully participate and attend each event.
- January 10: Application period opens
- January 31: Application period ends
- February 16: Eleven nonprofits are selected
- March 9: Coaching/NFP orientation and networking event; 4pm – 6pm
- March 22: First pitch; 4pm – 6pm
- April 6: Second pitch; 4pm – 6pm
- April 28: Third pitch and run-through; 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- May 12: Public Fast Pitch event (hybrid); 6:00pm -8:30 pm
Schedule of Events for May 12th Showcase:
5:30pm – Doors open to the general public
5:45pm – In-person guests begin taking their seats in the auditorium
6:15pm – Program starts for in-person and virtual attendees
7:45pm – Program ends. In person attendees are welcome to attend the reception in the Kehrein Center for complimentary hors d’oeuvres, beverages, and a performance by Guitars Over Guns.
8:30pm – Reception ends
Apply to Participate – Applications for the 2022 Fast Pitch program are now closed. Tickets for our 2022 Fast Pitch Showcase are now available!