On November 14th, SVP Charlotte welcomed Partners and guests to the Annual Partner meeting at WeWork RailYard. This meeting is an opportunity to update the partnership on Investees, SEED20, and what 2020 holds for SVP.
Two Investees, Fashion & Compassion and Digi-Bridge, shared recaps of their three year process with SVP. Thank you to Partners Lou Jerome (Digi-Bridge) and Denise Ratchford (F&C) for their work as Lead Partners and sharing their journey with each Investee.
Executive Director, Kristin Beck, provided the highlights of 2019 including:
- Executive Director search and hire of Kristin
- SVP’s move to new office location at WeWork
- Welcome of five new individual Partners
- SVP gave $85,000 and countless volunteer hours to seven nonprofit Investees
- 8th successful year of SEED20 program
- Provided multiple Partner education events with high attendance
Looking forward to 2020, SVP will engage in a Strategic Plan initiative, provide deeper engagement opportunities for Partners and Investees, and look to leverage SVPI’s resources.