SVP Boulder County cooperates with the national Encore Fellowship Network to place Encore Fellows sponsored by companies based in the United States.
Encore Fellowships help nonprofits strengthen their organizations and increase their impact. They also build the community of individuals who are knowledgeable, passionate about, and engaged in the social sector.
- High Impact Work– Fellow will engage in a project of strategic nature that builds the nonprofit Work Host’s capacity
- Work Hosts– Boulder County-based nonprofits that are sophisticated and sizable enough to provide a strategic project and successfully (both financially and operationally) support a Fellow
- Encore Sponsors – U.S.-based businesses that have entered into agreements with Social Venture Partners to support Encore Fellows.
- Fellow – A seasoned professional and current or former employee of the Encore Sponsor.
- Fellow Compensation– Determined by the Encore Sponsor
- Fellowship Duration– Six months to one year is typical
- Fellow Time Commitment– 1000 hours
- Skill Leverage– At least 20 years of experience with transferable skills
Want to learn more? Contact Spencer Downing.