Grounded in the belief that evaluation of outcomes moves the sector forward, SVP Boulder County measures our impact on both the nonprofits and donor volunteers we engage.
We evaluate success across a number of dimensions – from attendee feedback on the value of our educational programming, the movement reported within our Catapult Investees (find case studies here), to the satisfaction of our Partner members. We seek to understand how we’re making a difference, and where there’s room to improve. Learn more, below:
SVP Annual Reports – SVP’s annual summary reports to the community about the contributions our members have made to our clients, and Boulder County at large.
- 2019 Annual Report released 2020
- 2018 Annual Report released 2019
- 2017 Annual Report released 2018
- 2016 Annual Report released in 2017
- 2015 Annual Report released in 2016
- 2014 Annual Report released in 2015
Catapult Capacity Building Reports – An evaluation of SVP from the perspective of our Investees, these documents ask Investees to look at their satisfaction with SVP, and evaluate the value involvement with SVP has had on their organizational and programmatic effectiveness. They also quantify the value-added by SVP’s support beyond cash grants.
- SVP Catapult Impact Report for 2019 Nonprofit Investments
- SVP Catapult Impact Report for 2018 Nonprofit Investments
- SVP Catapult Impact Report for 2017 Nonprofit Investments
- SVP Boulder County Capacity Building Outcomes Report, 2016
Philanthropy Outcome Reports – These reports offer an evaluation of SVP from the perspective of our Partners, both locally and globally. Run every other year, Partners are asked how their involvement with SVP has impacted their philanthropy – that is, their donation of both dollars and time.