SVP works side-by-side with Boulder County nonprofits and philanthropic changemakers to create a community where everyone can thrive.
Below are the tenets that guide us as an organization, and the governing/legal documents that make up our nonprofit structure:
- SVP 2018-2022 Strategic Plan Executive Summary
- SVP Boulder County Bylaws
- Articles of Incorporation
- 501(c)3 IRS Determination letter
- Conflict of Interest Policy & Disclosure Statement
Additional guiding documents are included below. Contact us to request copies of any SVP Boulder County policies in hard copy.