Like you, SVP believes that strong nonprofits deliver better results and that our community is enhanced when organizations, givers, volunteers, and community leaders work side-by-side to strengthen nonprofits.
SVP welcomes an individual to join our efforts this winter by announcing a new fellowship opening for community-minded individuals working and/or living in Boulder County who have experience in information technology, process mapping, marketing, fundraising, program evaluation, nonprofit management, or nonprofit consulting.
The intent is to open SVP’s doors to people who couldn’t otherwise become a member and who will add value to the work and conversations within SVP. Just as important, we want to provide Fellows with an opportunity to grow and learn so they can go on to have greater impact locally. As Emily Davis (a member since 2011) puts it, “SVP has been a great place for me to take personal and professional risks.”
SVP will award a new Fellowships in January, 2015, and encourages people of all backgrounds, races, ages, and classes to apply that meet the following criteria:
- You have a desire to make a significant contribution to your community.
- You have experience and knowledge in information technology, process mapping, marketing, fundraising, program evaluation, nonprofit management, or nonprofit consulting and are interested in volunteering your expertise on behalf of SVP.
- You are someone that will bring a diverse set of perspectives and experiences.
- You would not otherwise have the financial means to become a member of SVP but are willing to make a personally meaningful contribution.
- You live and/or work in Boulder County.
- You are at least 21 years of age.