SVP Boulder County’s offices have re-opened with normal hours of operation. Please continue to follow our blog, tweets, and Facebook posts for current updates.
The greatest need is currently, and will remain, donations of money to help organizations respond to community recovery over the long term. If you would like to volunteer, please register by calling 2-1-1 and visit the Facebook page of Donate Boulder – Community Organized Flood Relief.
Community-wide support donations can be directed to:
- Foothills Flood Relief Fund at Foothills United Way in partnership with The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County
- St Vrain Flood Relief Fund at the Longmont Community Foundation
- HelpColoradoNow is a collaboration of Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (DHSEM) and Colorado Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (COVOAD).
- Salvation Army and designate “Colorado Floods”.
Assist organizations helping animals displaced by flooding by visiting:
- Humane Society of Boulder Valley
- Longmont Humane Society
- Larimer Humane Society
- http://www.loveanimals.org/ and scrolling down to Featured Projects to find and donate to at least four Front Range animals organizations.
Others Way to Support the Community include:
- Bridge House needs donations of shoes, socks, and outerwear at 1120 1/2 Pine St., in the alley behind the First Congregational Church.
- Boulder Flood Relief by Occupy Boulder
To make a claim for Federal Disaster Relief: