In 2017, Social Venture Partners Arizona launched a new program, Full Circle, to further its work with vetted nonprofits that have an annual income of $400K or greater.
Inaugural Full Circle Organizations include:
The SVPAZ Full Circle Initiative seeks to provide an ongoing cycle of continued engagement and education of nonprofits previously enriched by SVPAZ. Capitalizing on our mission of strengthening nonprofits and strengthening philanthropists, the Full Circle Initiative will combine Partner engagement with workshops, facilitated discussions, and networking opportunities. Below are the key components of the initiative:
- Participants – Cohort of eight nonprofit teams (executive director, board representative) selected using the following criteria:
- Innovation Within Their Sector
- Financial Stability Potential
- Leadership is Open to Change
- Scalability Potential
- Mentoring & Coaching – One SVPAZ Partner assigned as dedicated mentor for each organization. These mentors will engage directly with their assigned organizations, providing mentoring, coaching, and guidance.
- Office Hours – Dedicated time to meet with our Center of Excellence coaches (SVPAZ Partner mentors) and key staff with expertise in the four areas below, to discuss opportunities and troubleshoot challenges.
- Workshops & Discussions – Capacity building opportunities facilitated by SVPAZ Partners or consultants on the following topics:
- Strategy Mapping
- Financial Diversification Planning
- Communications, Marketing
- Pitch Training
- Capacity Assessments – Opportunities for organization to perform capacity assessments via OCAT or other assessment tool.
- Must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization / school district foundation or public elementary or middle school in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Cost to participate is $250, “scholarships” available with written justification. You may send a check to SVPAZ or via credit card on our donations pages. Select “Full Circle” in the designation drop-down.
- You must be willing submit a signed participation agreement covering the following areas:
- Commit at least one Corporate officer (Executive Director or Board Member) to perform the pre-work, homework and attend the workshops
- Commit at least one staff member (CFO, Development Mgr, etc..) to perform the pre-work, homework and attend the workshops
- Photo release
For information and to apply, contact Suzanne Durkin-Bighorn, SVPAZ Director of Partner Engagement and Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.