The Be A Leader Foundation designs programs that provide a positive learning environment and a college-focused mentality for each participant to develop their high school and college educational plan (4 plus 4 plan). We work directly with middle school and high school students in primarily inner-city schools to engage them into active development of their self-esteem, leadership skills and long term preparation of their 4 plus 4 plan. Ultimate success is achieved through our long-term relationship and stewardship of their educational evolution from middle school into high school, culminating with active participation at the university level and ultimately a college degree.
- Be A Leader Institute Elementary (BLIE) program for seventh grade students
- BALF Valedictorian Club program for eighth grade students
- Youth Leadership Conferences (YLC) for 8th graders
- Be A Leader Institute High School (BLIH) for high school students
- Be A Leader Senior Boot Camp (SBC)
- Elementary and High School “Be A Leader Clubs”
- BALF Leadership Scholarship Programs to support and mentor middle, high school and college students
- Be A Leader Institute College (BLIC) and College Summer Internship Programs.
BALF has set high standards for our programs and has created one specific performance target for each and every one of our participants – Get a college degree!
To learn more about Be A Leader Foundation please visit: http://www.bealeaderfoundation.org/
About Be A Leader Foundation: