How can we help your AZ Nonprofit?
Social Venture Partners Arizona’s mission has always been to build the capacity of our Investees and strengthen their ability to accomplish their respective goals. In light of the difficulties that many organizations are currently facing due to COVID-19, we would like to offer our Partnership’s time and talent to aid where you need it the most. If your organization needs help in a particular area, please indicate it using the survey linked here.
Together, we can build a stronger community, and help your organization prepare for, respond to, and recover from COVID-19.
We are here for you!
Furthermore, there are many other resources available in the community to assist you throughout the next few weeks and into the coming months.
- Visit the US Small Business Administration’s website to apply for small business loans and disaster recovery loans.
- Attend this free and informative webinar to discuss the new COVID-19 SBA Disaster Recovery loans on March 24th at 1:00pm MST.
- The Council of Nonprofits have produced a webpage with regular updates and resources for nonprofits to use to respond to the pandemic.
- Support my Club has pivoted their mission to help small AZ nonprofits during this time and may be able to help with any immediate item or supply needs that you have. If you are a local, small nonprofit, submit your most pressing requests here.
- The Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits has produced a page of COVID-19 resources for nonprofits, including updated information, links to loans and relief funding, and free webinars.
- The Arizona COVID-19 Community Response Fund was established by the Arizona Community Foundation and is receiving support from individuals, corporations, and foundations from across the state. The fund provides immediate relief to nonprofit organizations in Arizona facing an increased demand for services from clients and communities as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- This Emergency Loan Guide provides helpful information about the PPE provision of the CARES act that allows for this loan to be converted into a grant.
- This breakdown of the CARES Act and how it relates to nonprofits is a helpful resource as well!
- Arizona Together for Impact provides tools and training to nonprofits interested in entering into permanent collaborations with one or more other organizations. This website provides information on their resources including tools, funding, workshops and research.
Please utilize each of these and let us know if you have any questions by emailing Michaela Wuycheck at email@example.com.