What are the criteria for nonprofits that wish to participate?
- Organization – The nonprofit must be designated as a 501(c) 3 charitable organization.
- Potential for tangible societal impact – Does this idea address an important social issue? Is it already making or likely to make a significant impact?
- Innovation – Is this approach or idea novel and unique? How is the innovation creating more dramatic results than other, similar groups?
- Location – Organizations may be located outside of Maricopa County but must have significant operations within the Greater Phoenix area. Preference will be given to organizations that are headquartered here.
- Presenter – Individuals presenting on behalf of their organization must hold the title of Executive Director, CEO, Founder, Chief Development Officer or equivalent and must have at least six (6) months of tenure with the organization.
Click here to return to FAQs