You want to put a dent in the world, but you know you’ll only get so far on that journey alone. That’s what SVP is for.
It starts with you. We can’t define the change you’re searching for, but we will help you achieve it. We’ll connect you to people and organizations that share your passion, and together we will amplify your impact.
How It Works
SVP Partners commit to contribute annually (tax-deductible) at one of the following pledge levels:
- Young Partner – $2,500. Households which are 40 years old or younger have the option of contributing at the Young Partner level
- Partner – $5,000. This is SVP Vancouver’s basic contribution level and entitles the household to be SVP Partners
- Leadership Partner – $10,000. Leadership Partners have the ability to nominate one additional household for SVP partnership
- Sustaining Partner – $25,000. Sustaining Partners have the ability to nominate two additional households for SVP partnership
- Community Business Partner – $10,000 to $30,000+. SVP becomes a part of your corporate giving program and a framework for employees to get involved with local charities
Partner donations are pooled to fund the local non-profits SVP supports as well as our programming and operations. These contributions are stretched further by Partners who volunteer their time and skills to strengthen our Investees, SVP, and the community at large.
Partner roles are very flexible. Some Partners simply use SVP as a way to make a highly leveraged charitable donation, some become actively engaged with our Investees, and others take advantage of our education sessions and peer networking opportunities.