Together, let’s unleash the potential of Vancouver kids
SVP Vancouver is looking to partner with individuals, foundations, and companies who have an interest in supporting children and youth and want to ensure effective grants, maximum social return, and long-term sustainability of the organizations they fund.
SVP’s Co-Funding program allows these organizations to provide funding alongside money provided by SVP and takes advantage of SVP’s due diligence and ongoing Partner support.
Through our venture philanthropy (time + money) model, SVP works directly with non-profits we have selected to strengthen their organizational capacity, scale their impact and create positive social change in our community. Our vision is to help ensure more children and youth reach their full potential.
Benefits of Co-Funding
- Fully vetted charitable investment opportunities
- Due diligence managed by SVP but Co-Funder’s own review is welcome
- 100% of funds are directed to the non-profit
- Dedicated SVP Partner team stewards investment and works with the non-profit to ensure measurable results and maximum social return
- Co-Funder receives donor recognition
- Co-Funder receives regular progress reports
- Co-Funder leverages SVP’s work and expertise to help non-profits scale and achieve sustainability
- Co-Funder engages with their own time, expertise, and other resources as desired
- Co-Funder can direct requests for funding that they have received to SVP
Co-Funders have the opportunity to support SVP Investees for one or multiple years. These Investees are organizations which SVP has vetted, is actively working with, and is funding. Read about the Co-Funding process for more details on how you can participate in SVP’s Investee selection and funding approval process.
Become a Co-Funder today
SVP currently is working with several innovative non-profits. As a Co-Funder you have the opportunity to help create solutions to increase non-profit capacity, address root causes of social problems, and be part of a philanthropic model driving social innovation in Vancouver.