We invite you to join us to experience an exciting new way to engage.
SVP Tucson Think Sprints are a short-format program that will provide the JobPath A Team information to jump start two of its strategic objectives, and provide an opportunity for our partners to get to know Job Path and each other. Think Sprints will engage 12 SVP Partners and 4 Job Path staff/ board members in a 75 minute in-person discussion that will also include a light dinner and time to mingle.
The Job Path Think Sprints event will be on Wednesday, January 16th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The event will be held at SVP’s new home at the Community Foundation campus.
The two strategic objectives we will be “Think Sprinting” are:
- How best to market JobPath in Tucson and to whom? (6 partner spaces available)
- What specific employer partnerships will best serve JobPath and how to develop them? (6 partner spaces available)
There are only 12 spaces available for SVP Partners who are interested in participating in the program. We request that you RSVP by Monday December 31st. When you sign up please be sure to pick which area you are most interested in (from number 1 or 2 listed above) and feel you could bring substance to the conversation.
Come participate in this new program which supports the work of SVP Tucson with our newest investee JobPath!
Yours in Impact,
Marc Rolfes and Lori Bryant
When you sign up, you are committing to 3 – 4 hours:
- Read all written preparatory material sent on or before January 4th.
- Participate in a 30-minute conference call the week of January 7th to listen to JobPath’s Executive Director provide context to the written materials and answer questions.
- Come prepared and engage with your group on January 16th, 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Questions? Contact John-Peter at 209-2879, or email@example.com
Community Foundation Campus (2nd floor conference room)
Come meet our three investees – JobPath, Higher Ground and SARSEF – and learn how SVP is helping them make a difference in our community. Portfolio Showcase will include updates from the Investee staff and SVP’s Lead Partners, as well as Q&A.
Email to RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org