- This event has passed.
SVP Fast Pitch Final Showdown
October 24 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
If you are looking for a jolt of inspiration and optimism for the future you won’t want to miss The SVP Fast Pitch Final Showdown! The Final Showdown is Seattle’s premiere social innovation showcase and competition, where finalists vie for over $100,000 in grants and prizes.
Fourteen innovators will take the stage at McCaw Hall to pitch their endeavors to a panel of eminent judges, impact investors and hundreds of community members. The pitches were honed over four months of coaching by business leaders, and is made possible by the generous contributions of our sponsors and dedicated volunteers.
Winners will be selected in the following categories: established nonprofit, startup nonprofit, for-profit, high school students and college students.
Your ticket purchase supports Social Innovation; let’s fill the house!
- 5:00 PM – Doors open for the Innovator Showcase. Network, meet innovators and enjoy appetizers and beverages in the lobby.
- 6:30 PM – Finalist pitches begin! See creativity, commitment and compassion come together as each finalist tells their story in a 5 minute pitch. Vote for your favorites and share in the excitement as winners receive grants, prizes and the coveted Audience Choice Award.
- 8:45 PM – Enjoy dessert while networking and celebrating at the post-reception. Lucky audience members will award “Angel checks” worth $250-$500 to the innovators of their choice.
Ticket proceeds help fund grants and prizes – more tickets, more impact.
- Buy Individual Tickets: Buy your tickets early to get the $125 early bird pricing; ticket prices go up after October 8th. Student tickets available for $75.
- Be an Impact Donor. The $250 level grows our grant pool the fastest and shows your strong commitment to positive social impact in our community.
- Be a 10-pack Champion for $1,000. Share the event’s inspiration and excitement with your friends and colleagues. If you can’t fill the 10, donate seats to our scholarship pool to increase accessibility for students and educators. Available through October 8th only.
- New this year – Grow our Audience Choice Award Crowd Fund! Contribute to build the award pool and then vote for your favorite pitch at the event. 100% of funds raised will be awarded to the Audience Choice Award recipients.
For ticket scholarship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A portion of the ticket proceeds are tax-deductible, learn more here.